We're Chip and Pauli Wade. Home, design, creative, and lifestyle experts. Here you will find design tips, giveaways, casting calls, market insights, and a little glimpse of what it's like in the Wade household. So, kick back, relax, and stay a while won't ya?
Partnering with Habitat always seemed like a natural fit. I mean, when Chip Wade shows up to a build site with his trailer full of tools, well let’s just say it’s the site manager who turns into a kid in a candy shop. And while habitat is grateful for our contributions, it is truly our team that is blessed through our partnering. Taking a day to put our computers down and pick up a hammer (or paint brush) and physically work alongside our colleagues and friends…there is just something so refreshing about it. Hearing stories from homeowners and other volunteers connects us with our community and it humbles our spirits. We love the work habitat does and our ability to participate in it. Here are some ways you can join in on the fun…
1. Local builds – get your hands dirty! No experience required. Find your local chapter here.
2. or better yet, do a special event build like the Women’s Build. P.S – There is space still available to build with Wade Works on May 10. Sign up here.
3. International builds – in addition to helping build your local community, Habitat offers opportunities to serve worldwide. Experience a new place while putting your talents to work. Find an international opportunity here.
4. Restore – think Goodwill meets HomeGoods! Get thrifty with your next home improvement project or Recycle your old cabinets while you help support stability and self reliance in our local community. Find out more here.
5. Financial contributions – if time is not on your side in this season of life…we get it. But you can still partner with Habitat through a financial contribution and know that your dollars are going to good use! Donate here.